Welcome to my art blog!

I love to draw and create, but as some have pointed out, I tend to gravitate towards comic and sci-fi characters (as seen at my sketch blog) and I forget the whole other world of subjects out there. This blog is dedicated to that other world. Although, as you'll see, I can't seem to escape a little bleed over.

Click through the pages at top and see the art I've lovingly laid at your feet. Tread lightly!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Epic Portrait #2: Emily

 When a nuclear reactor melts down and explodes, a two-toed sloth from the nearby zoo is irradiated and grows to a monstrous size.  Crazed and confused, it begins rampaging through downtown Dallas leaving destruction and carnage in its wake.  The airforce's jets had no effect.  Shells from tanks on the ground were shrugged off like bee-stings.  The sloth's radioactive breath burned through soldiers and ordinance alike.  Seeing no other option, local hero Emily irradiates herself and grows to face down the beast.  Conventional weaponry had proved ineffective- let's see how the beast holds up against some colossal punches!     


On to my next portrait...featuring zombies!  Stay tuned.  

If you'd like to commission your own epic portrait, contact me at tonyaros1@gmail.com and I will add your name to the waiting list.    

No comments:

Post a Comment