Welcome to my art blog!

I love to draw and create, but as some have pointed out, I tend to gravitate towards comic and sci-fi characters (as seen at my sketch blog) and I forget the whole other world of subjects out there. This blog is dedicated to that other world. Although, as you'll see, I can't seem to escape a little bleed over.

Click through the pages at top and see the art I've lovingly laid at your feet. Tread lightly!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Epic Portraits

Have you ever wished people understood just how awesome you are?  Just how pants-crappingly bad-ass your day-to-day undertakings are?  Have you fought a sea-monster to a stand-still and just want everyone to know about it?  Well, that's where I come in.  For a small, negotiable fee, I will depict you in all your epic glory.  If interested, send a pic of yourself along with a description of your awesome feat (the further out there, the better) to tonyaros1@gmail.com.  Or, if you just want more information, shoot me an e-mail as well.  Below is my tale, of when I wrestled a grizzly bear who not only could shoot lasers from his eyes, but also had both a flamethrower and a chainsaw duct-taped to each paw.  True Story.

 
If you'd like to add your name to the waiting list, shoot me an e-mail.  I mostly charge by size of painting and will do preliminary sketches free-of-charge. 

You know you're awesome.  Why not let everyone else in on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment